[Ohio-talk] FW: Athens' First Accessible Playground

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 18 16:55:33 UTC 2013

I think that this is a  good step in the right direction but you should all know that I am always reminding efforts and people like these to not forget about those of us that are blind and visually impaired in these kind of endeavors and most importantly, to get our input and feedback before implementation.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."