[Ohio-talk] FW: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Idea Starter 5

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 24 02:10:03 UTC 2013

Guys I cannot be as elegant as Suzanne was. The president requested of me to
chair and  be the leader on this project. I am compiling a special team to
work with me. We need your friends to put this on  face book pages  and all
of you and family members. We can do this but it will  be a tremendous
effort. Think out of the box.

If you are serious and have what it takes to get the first car donated from
Ohio welcome to the team. Positive Payne