[Ohio-talk] Suspension of Ohio Telephone Reader

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Tue Jul 30 22:33:02 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
As of Friday July 26, 2013 the Ohio Telephone Reader was suspended.
There was no announcement referring xs' subscribers to Newsline. I guess this should not have been a surprise.
If you know someone who was using Ohio Telephone Reader you might want to tell them about Newsline so we can get them signed up.
Basically these people were just left hanging with no info about Newsline, just kind of in Limbo.
How the Reading Services could do this in Good Conscience is beyond me.
Just my two cents,
Colleen Roth President
At Large Chapter
NFB of Ohio