[Ohio-talk] Communication App.

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 12 15:46:41 UTC 2013

My fellow NFB'ers, if you want to be in the upbeat of things join my team
and be part of Ripplin.
This is  a free and new communication application sponsored by those that
invented Face Book.  You have until the 15th. To get a free app.  This is
the wave of the future.  This will be replacing Face Book.  Check out my
ripplin.com  or look up USA Today in Sundays Morning paper.  Tell me what
you think.
If yes, just send me your e mail address and we will get you enrolled.  It's
free and if you recruit anyone , the organization will pay you for each
member that you recruit.  $20.00 Is the figure I was given.
Have a good day.

Wan Sloan