[Ohio-talk] Political Correctness

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 9 16:47:55 UTC 2013

Hi Barbara and all,
Thank you Barbara for putting your oar in the water. I couldn't remember when Dr. Jernigan commented about so-called Politial Correctness. Blindness is so much a part of most of us that we do not even think about it. When I was writing an introductry Autobiography for something in 2011 I asked that I be referred to as a blind person rather than a person who is blind.
I am glad that you are asking these questions Suzanne because that is the way we learn from each other.
You are giving us some ideas you are using in your Chapter and those of us who have been around for a while are sharing the Federation Philosophy with those of you on this Listserv.
Colleen Roth