[Ohio-talk] FW: A U.S. History of People with Disabilities

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 9 17:09:03 UTC 2013

JW and all,
Thanks so much for sending this excerpt along.  This book is available on
the NLS BARD web site as DB75554 and I have intended to read it, but your
email has prompted me to move it to sooner rather than later!  I have read
other books by this author -- The Radical Lives of Helen Keller, and Beyond
the Miracle Worker, to name two -- and she really gets it.
Thanks again for the nudge.
Deborah