[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio news

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Mon Mar 11 16:10:17 UTC 2013

We have a new member to the ScripNow list.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001qGkGmVdU3ccl_pb8JnrRRDmxVoGCqXSJwqAa-Z4bWVZr
1-5dd5WhjAKN2yRIBsRnc9Y0T5XJ097I5Yc0NOkD_rGpceSqsP1W4BVsMcz4dLn738ysaBa6QiTr
nkGxwpK1G6jPw660JdWG7yYnOJnn5juPxrAM8RtZQF1HkY14-qsS_55PVs8UYd-peomnzjjjOBkr
XHsKDAw=>
https://ne1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8026C7/GLSCrip.com/images/dynamic/brand_326_
BrandDetail.jpg
Chipotle - New ScripNowT Retailer

Your favorite restaurant for tasty Mexican food made with responsibly raised
ingredients is available on Scripnow! You can find Chipotle eCards on
ShopWithScripR for the same 10% non-profit contribution as plastic cards.

These eCards can be printed out and redeemed at any of Chipotle's nationwide
locations. Click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001qGkGmVdU3cdLGm1mXT1LkhwY66QF3GXkz450rqPkJRIR
61YDm51s3m-nj3bUMs395jjVhIPHXfA9tq9gsfTLViH9pRrRZZkHdOaFKbg_7grl8a7nr653TTLS
Tb0YzFH8NOMQzYiOztRgiGP9MuI0qg==>  to find a Chipotle near you, or click
here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001qGkGmVdU3ccl_pb8JnrRRDmxVoGCqXSJwqAa-Z4bWVZr
1-5dd5WhjAKN2yRIBsRnc9Y0T5XJ097I5Yc0NOkD_rGpceSqsP1W4BVsMcz4dLn738ysaBa6QiTr
nkGxwpK1G6jPw660JdWG7yYnOJnn5juPxrAM8RtZQF1HkY14-qsS_55PVs8UYd-peomnzjjjOBkr
XHsKDAw=>  to order your Chipotle ScripNow! eCard.

*	Order your ScripNow in $10 increments from $10 to $500.
*	Pay with PrestoPayT to print your ScripNow in minutes.
*	Or, pay by check to have your coordinator release your order.
*	Receive an email when your eCard is available on your
ShopWithScrip.com account.
*	Click on View ScripNow from your Family Home page to view and print
your eCard.

Get your Chipotle eCard in minutes...Get your ScripNow!

To see our ScripNow video on YouTube, click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001qGkGmVdU3cc2oJdYPy1Gzuc503XW2CtCITR51rMR0yYJ
zfp4zcHo2yip7RBAxvgz1KSv84xfQGPD8LN4vshOX_diT7q_5C4gZu5_DsH_k5B15GTCagkABfaF
othCGPrd0gmYtoXy6V9jIdBnzKxx1sZOAxf5pW8xk2p-127FxkrGmIGHShtomWTIHWa0tcJ4tweA
_Vi8FcsEnnU43Oaz0qfBgxllqiis> .

Reminder that the next Scrip order is due March 28th by 9 a.m. This is
because the Great Lakes Scrip Center is closed the entire first week of
April.

Also, remember that help with ordering is available.

Shelbi