[Ohio-talk] NLS Survey

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Mar 14 16:17:31 UTC 2013

llo Everyone,
I called NLS in Washington DC.
I called to complain about the people who would  be excluded if they couldn't take the survey via the phone. I was told by Ms. Toomey that the Contractor wasn't doing what they were supposed to do.
She said that in a few days we will be able to sign up by calling the number listed and schedule an appointment to take the survey via phone.
She also said that the survey was for everyone. It is for people who are using NLS and those who are not using NLS.
She asked me to post this on the listservs where this is being discussed that I am aware of at this time.