[Ohio-talk] Vehicle donation Program

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Mar 19 17:50:31 UTC 2013

Has anyone heard the advertisement for vehicle donations for "Heritage for
the Blind??  I have recently heard them in the Cincinnati area and I am
worried it is a scam.  I went to the website and could not find anything
telling me what this organization does.  I know this is off topic but I am
always concerned about things like this.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053