[Ohio-talk] Vehicle donation Program

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Mar 19 18:46:08 UTC 2013

I went there after your response.  It doesn't sound like they really do
anything much.  They seem to be a referral agency so why do they need all
that money?  AFB, NFB, and other national organizations don't advertise
because it is very expensive.  I think they undo much of the hard work done
by NFB to change what it means to be blind.  Sorry, just venting.