[Ohio-talk] Vehicle donation Program

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed Mar 20 12:03:55 UTC 2013

Through the years the NFB has tried repeatedly to get Heritage  for the
Blind out of business. They are legal, and they only make claims that in
some small way they can defend. Cheryl's experience is exactly what is
happening all over the country every day. The disgusting thing is that I
seem to remember that one or two of the principals of the organization are
blind themselves. They clearly are blind people who are being very
handsomely benefited by the charity. The most recent time we tried to shut
them down was within the past couple of years. Charlie Brown concluded that
they really are untouchable because of their care to stay within the law.
The only possible way to attack them would be to buy time to attach them.
Then we would be open to the accusation of picking on a blindness charity.
It is a no-win situation.

Barbara