[Ohio-talk] Parent Gift card drawing deadline

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 16:01:56 UTC 2013

The deadline to turn in tix stubs and money, to be entered into the drawing for the Annual Parents Fundraiser--Gift card give away is--WEDNESDAY APRIL 17.  The drawing will be done during the board meeting on Sat.  If we don't have your tix, you and your tix holders don't stand a chance of winning.  Sad but true.  We must have them in hand by Wed. Please mail all tix and money to me at 80 Morse Rd B, Columbus OH 43214 as soon as you have them sold.  Also any donations to purchase cards & general donations in place of the food products that you would have brought to the meeting to add to baskets
Thank you

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!  www.mythirtyone.com/cakers

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness! http://www.nfb.org/