[Ohio-talk] Newsletter Comments

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Tue Mar 26 11:13:09 UTC 2013

I will tell you that it was very informative. There are some items that
I personally thought could be moved around to make the reading a little
different. I do not want to give the wrong impression. The newsletter
was great. I think that the changes that we have implemented will be
good for the organization.  It also should be noted by me that because
you are reaching out to the list and membership allows us the feeling of
involvement. Keep up the good job. Richard