[Ohio-talk] Political Correctness, Etc.

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Mar 28 20:31:44 UTC 2013

Since Barbara is the Editor of the Buckeye Bulletin and President Emerita of the NFB of Ohio and still writes copy for the Braille Monitor she didn't have to choose battles.
If she had chosen to she could have just changed the wording.
I understand why she didn't but I hope we are not starting a precedence.
Colleen Roth