[Ohio-talk] Happy Easter

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 30 18:44:29 UTC 2013

Hello,
I would like to wish everyone a very Blessed and Happy Easter.
I hope you are all enjoying this warmer weather, at least through tomorrow.
I also hope everyone is enjoying all the good food you are probably going to eat during this time of year.
I went to a Potluck Thursday which evoked memories of long-ago comfort food. One of the dishes with Cabbage with Noodles. I just had a smabbl amount.
The Cabbage dish was wonderful.
Placing an order through Scrip was easy.
Of course since I do not like to do things online I just sent me check in and placed my Order with Shelbi.
What a nice way to raise money for the NFB of Ohio.
I forwarded the message from Mike Freeman in case any of you want to use Walmart Mail Order.
Now we just need to ges some Walmart Stores and Sam's Clubs in Ohio onboard.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Colleen Roth