[Ohio-talk] Suzanne Turners sister

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed May 8 13:17:01 UTC 2013

Suzanne  will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. I never had a sister,
so I can't really know the depth of such a loss. I watch my girls together
and know that this bond is something very special. I am still grieving the
loss of my mother in January, so I know the pain of those moments of
remembering. I know we all reach out to Suzanne's entire family in these
difficult days.

Barbara