[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:25:36 UTC 2013

Meetting Information for Cleveland Chapter
Location: Cleveland Sight Center
Date: Every 3rd Friday of each month, In Decemberthe chapter has a
Holiday Celebration and no regular meeting,  if, if there are other
changes Denise Moss will notify members with correct information.
Time: 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm
All are welcome and bring a friend or family member!

Cheryl Fields

--
Peace