[Ohio-talk] Great news from Cleveland!

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon May 20 22:12:22 UTC 2013

Hi Cheryl,
Your event sounds wonderful. I think it would have been really rewarding and exciting to be there.
Having experienced people show us how to do things is a great way of learning them and figuring out what our best gifts and talents are.
I am glad that Marci Kaptur's Representative was there since her office is so sread out.
This would have been something for us to do in Toledo and I know we still need to get her to cosponsor the Bill on Fair  Labor. I do not think she has done this yet.
Have a great day!

Colleen Roth