[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookie Sale

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 1 13:42:35 UTC 2013

Diabetics bring your extra insulin! LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:22 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookie Sale

HI Colleen, Richard, Wanda, Dawn and all,

The cookie monster might not come to our convention, but something better,
is.  Yes, the cookies themselves are coming, and Shawn and I have been
baking from 1 to 4 p.m.  But we're not complaining because not only did we
finish in good time, but we got to eat the rejected ones--the ones that
crumbled a bit--and they were good!

I hope you will enjoy these cookies as well.

"Homemade chocolate chip cookies--$1 a bag," that's what you'll hear me
say."  So make that bee line for the cookies and munch away.

See you at convention!

Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
    http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio#main