[Ohio-talk] want to contact a convention atendee

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 00:24:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

To amend this, we had Charles McGowan from Cleveland in the student
division meeting and I was unable to get his contact info.  If anyone
has an email for him or for a Dorcus Johnson, who introduced herself
to me as a friend of Charles's family, please pass it along so I can
send him an email with information about joining the division for the
rest of the year.

Also, if those from Cleveland and other chapters know of any students
in their areas who do not currently know about or participate in the
student division, please direct them to the student division.  It
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kaiti Shelton
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President.