[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookie Sale

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 5 04:08:42 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

Thank you for buying my chocolate chip cookies.  I had a good time selling them, and I'm glad they were a big hit.  I will sell these and other types of cookies again next year, so bring yur appetite.

 I have a question, however.  Why are the diabetics using my thread?  Do they have a disdain for cookies or do they wish they could have some without guilt or physical blood sugar side effects? Perhaps it's just easier to use the same subject heading without inventing a new one.

Once again, thank you all for your sales support.

Milena

--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!