[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio information

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:03:07 UTC 2013

I am pasting below the most recent promotional announcement for NFB Scrip
Ohio. Keep in mind that this is our ongoing fundraiser.  Sign up for
yourself and encourage those you know to do the same. As always, Eric is
willing to help in this process. I am willing to answer questions.

Shelbi

Another Thank-Scrip-ing Day is On its Way!

We know your families are getting ready for holiday shopping, so we've got
another Thank-Scrip-ingT Day coming to help them out! On Thanksgiving Day,
November 28, get ready for another one day event featuring big rebates on
ScripNowR products only. For 24 hours your families can earn some of the
highest rebates ever offered from popular ScripNow retailers, and they'll be
able to order and print eCards minutes before heading out the door when
they're set up to pay online with PrestoPayT.

Direct delivery scrip products enable your families to use scrip for more of
their holiday shopping budget, even for last minute trips.  These special
bonuses will help families make the most of their scrip spending and earn
more for your organization, too!

To participate, families need ShopWithScrip accounts and they must be able
to login to place online orders. Enable PrestoPay, if you haven't already,
and spread the word to your members. Please note: PrestoPay requires 2-5
business days to verify new accounts, so encourage families to sign up now!
They can still participate and receive bonuses if they pay by check, as long
as they place their orders within the 24 hours, they just won't receive
their ScripNow until you release the order.