[Ohio-talk] Sharing a link to the NAPUB play

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:36:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks Deborah, for sending out that link.  Here is something that might be
helpful to others who access it.  When I clicked on download I was not given
an option to save in the menu bar.  I I could open the file or close the
menu, but when I opened the file and tried to save it in the file menu in
Windows Media Player that option was unavailable.  If you have a dropbox
account, it's much easier to use the "Add to my dropbox" link and it will
pop up in the program on your computer within a few seconds.

I may do this too for the files I have for Our Miss Brookes.  If I do that
today there will be separate links for what the files are known as, Act 1
and Act 2.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator