[Ohio-talk] FW: book info

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:41:05 UTC 2013

Colleagues, I have not read this yet but plan on checking it out when it comes out or getting it soon if it is already out.

Interesting perspective so I thought that I'd share it with you as well.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."