[Ohio-talk] Happy Birthday Barbara

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Nov 14 02:32:19 UTC 2013

Hi Barbara,
I am glad to have you as a friend and a colleague in the movement.
Happy Birthday Barbara.
I am hoping you are having a very Blessed Day.
I remember that you share a Birthday with Dr. Jernigan November 13, 1926 and Kthlee Arthur, November 13, 1989. Tamika was also born on November 13, 1983.
I do hope you had a purrfect day!
Colleen