[Ohio-talk] man kicked off plane with guide dog.

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Nov 16 23:23:19 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am glad so many people stood up for Mr. Rizzi.
I know dogs do not have to be in bukhead seats any more. My question is are they or are they not supposed to be under a seat?
What happens if a passenger doesn't want to step over a guide dog?
It would be hard to get out of a narrow seat if a dog is infront of a passenger. There wouldn's be a lot of room on a plane to step over the dog.
I am just asking so please do not have a cat!!
Why couldn't Mr. Rizzi have his dog under the seat? Is it because the dog wouldn't fit there.
I had a lady with a cage of kittens under her seat when I flew back with Minneapolis.
Luckily for her I like cats. These cats had sharp little needles and my pantyhose were no more after the flight.
It did hurt after a while oo.
I am interested in how people deal with dogs on planes.
Can other passengers be moved if they do not want to be next to a person with a dog.
I'd probably fall trying to get out of the seat if I needed to do so if there was a dog sitting on the floor and not under a seat.
Colleen Roth