[Ohio-talk] To Our Student Division and Its Leaders

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sun Nov 17 00:17:51 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I want to say that I was very pleased with the Student Participation this year.
Student Divisions do have some ebb and flow out of necessity.
Our Student Division was actually a Student Chapter in the early to mid 1970's.
Some of these former Student Chapter Members are still very much a part of the NFB
no matter where they live.
It's kind of sad but some of the people who influenced us to be part of the NFB are not active now.
I really want to encourage students to be a part of their local chapter or if there is no Chapter join the At Large Chapter.
At some time there may be enough interest to form a Chapter where you live.
JW I have no clue what you were talking about.
Could you just repeat this in English?
Colleen Roth