[Ohio-talk] We must tear down injustice!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:18:09 UTC 2013

Time for me to preach, y'all!  Say "amen" if you're with me!  Whenever we
get on planes, yes, we must follow procedures (do I have a witness here?),
but we blind people must educate, educate, educate!  We must get everything
in writing, leaving no stone unturned.  I wish I had a witness here!  Those
of you who have guide dogs, you need to be treated with the same respect as
non-guide dog users!  Say "amen," if you're with me!  That was total,
ignorant injustice Albert Rizzi experienced!  He requested to be reseated,
but the flight attendant started to cry herself into oblivion!  Are you
with me now?  We must remind the US Airways of the world they have a
responsibility to uphold, and that includes blind passengers!  Have I got a
witness here?  Security cannot deter us!  The next passenger cannot deter
us!  Who is with us?  God is!  Oh, someone pray with me now.  Every Chapter
in Ohio _must educate air-line personnel, as to what is expected of them,
and what is expected of us.  Amen?  We do not speak for the blind; we are
the blind, speaking for ourselves!  I wish I had a witness!  The typical
air line does not complain about the folded-up cane or the service dog!
They work together!   They work with us; we work with them!  Now let the
list say, "Amen?"  Fight back!  And don't let (anyone) rip you off!  Amen?

Eric
..

..

Eric from Los Angeles!   Live life!  Love community!   Eric on Facebook:
eric at pmpmail.com.  Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any other
emails, is the property of Philmore Productions Net-By-Phone, and may not
be forwarded, rewritten, or disseminated in any way.  Violators are hereby
reminded that any message deemed to be obscene, vulgar, or slanderous may
be subject to deletion, and any email address may be subject to
blacklisting without notice.  Violators are hereby reminded that any
harassment will not be tolerated.  Philmore Productions appreciates your
cooperation!

Holiday-Season Festival of Music!: 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, and 3.
Please join me on my new line, the Christian Connection, 712-432-4823, Room
9.  Happy Holidays!