[Ohio-talk] End The thread

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Wed Nov 20 12:28:08 UTC 2013

Please and the thread on guide dogs and airlines. No matter how you cast the subject line. We have said about all we can on this topic, and when comments start the verging away from blindness issues we have to in them on this list. If you want to continue personal conversations about this topic please do it off list. Consider this a friendly warning for now. I have not had to remove anyone from the list so far in its history, but I came very close a day or two ago.
Eric

Sent from my iPhone