[Ohio-talk] At Large Teleconference Call

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Nov 21 21:53:33 UTC 2013

 Hello Everyone,
This is just a reminder. The At Large Teleconference call will be Sunday November 24, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
The number to call is: 605-475-4875.
The access code is 201-909 pound pign.
This month we will be talking about the At Large Chapter Meeting at the Convention, welcoming a new member, and discussing other events which took place at the State Convention.
We will be taking suggestions for an Article or Banquet Speech to be discussed in December.
We will also be talked about current activities on the State and National level.
If you are not in a Chapter feel free to join the At Large Chapter.
I would also like to encourage NFBO Board Members to join us.
These Teleconference calls take the place of the Newsletter and are as close to meetings as we can get.
We also spend time getting to know new members and talking about member concerns.
You are most welcome to join us.
Colleen Roth,
President
At Large Chapter