[Ohio-talk] New families

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 22:54:23 UTC 2013

Thank you Sherry.  I am encouraged by her contact and level of interest.  I hope they will make it to your meeting and maintain close contact for Dorian's sake.  Chapter meetings and chapter visibility I are great ways to share the resources and strengths of the NFB.  These kids are the future NFB members and leaders.  We need to welcome them now and nurture them, so they will be successful and link that success to the people who were there to make it happen.
Go Lorain County!

Carol Akers