[Ohio-talk] FW: Interview subjects for subminimum wages issue

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed Oct 16 12:15:40 UTC 2013

Please read the message below and let me know off list if you would be
interested in speaking on this subject to reporters. I have been asked to
pass along names. You must have worked or be working in a sheltered shop
with stories of low wages or thwarted opportunities to be qualified for this
duty. I am sure Chris needs people who could do this job, but don't
volunteer if you don't have real history.

Thanks,
Barbara

  _____