[Ohio-talk] Identifying person interested in deaf/blind division

Delcenia Brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 18 03:23:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Delcenia Brown and I am helping to establish a Deaf/Blind division in Ohio. The Deaf/Blind Division is committed to a nationwide project “operation outreach”.  Operation Outreach is a program designed to identify interested deaf/blind citizen.   This is why I am writing, to ask Is there anyone  interested in the division? If so, please let me know.

 Delcenia

Identify others in Ohio that. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and