[Ohio-talk] Advice for helping others cope with vision loss

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Fri Oct 18 04:01:39 UTC 2013

Hello  I lost my eyesight about seven years ago  I see nothing  am totally
blind  I hope your friend  gets the help  and the right people to talk to
seeing  before  andnot seeingnow  people thought it would be worse then
being blind  if you ask me  it is the opposite way  but that is me  and for
being blind  ithink I am blessed  I have met so many nice people  and I
think now  that I can really see  more then I could before  and as for your
friend  who may be losing her sight  you said you thought  that it may be
too soon to bring her to a N F B meeting  I disagree  if it weren't for
Barbara