[Ohio-talk] Advice for helping others cope with vision loss

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Oct 18 17:02:40 UTC 2013

I agree with Colleen.  Sometimes it helps to have another pair of ears
at these meetings.  Especially, if you are getting a lot of detailed
information.  It also helps to go in with a set of questions written
out.  I have done both of these at times.  Does her family nearby?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053