[Ohio-talk] My Christmas CD in Now Available for Pickup

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 22 17:59:53 UTC 2013

Dear NFB of Ohio Family,

I am pleased to tell you that my first Christmas CD is now available and I'm pretty excited about it. If nothing else I think it will make a great stocking stuffer this year so here's how you can get one:

1.       I will be bringing them to the state convention and I am not charging for these but if you'd like to make a contribution so that I can make it available to others please feel free to do so.

2.       Send me a mailing address for you and how many copies you would like and I'll send them out to you.

3.       Come to Athens, buy me a cup of coffee, and take one home with you.

I am attaching an MP3 file of one of the songs as a teaser. I think you will enjoy the renditions of these traditional classic songs and I hope I did them justice.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."