[Ohio-talk] Winter Group Activities

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 24 03:04:46 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

Since not all of you in this group were present at our recent NFB meeting, I'd like to ask you whether you would be interested in snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or both.  Before I call the Cleveland Metro Parks to arrange this, I need to know how many participants will commit to engaging in these activities.  Also, please let me know which days of the week would work best for you.  I'd like to narrow them down to Wednesdays and Saturdays, but if there is a higher preference for other week days, please specify no later than Saturday, November 9th.

Don't get cabin fever this winter; join us in a winter wonderland of snow!

Milena

--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!