[Ohio-talk] Malleys clarification- $60 purchase required for free shipping

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 20:43:15 UTC 2013

Okay everyone. Sorry for going back and forth concerning the terms for
getting free shipping on our Malleys orders. There was an error on the
Malleys website for NFB Ohio which said customers would receive free
shipping with a purchase of $50. It should have said free shipping with a
purchase of $60.  This has been corrected on the site now.

I've looked at the items we can choose from, and they should fit anyone's
gift buying budget. If you don't want to spend $60 yourself, join together
with a friend or family member who lives near you to make a combined order.

These Malleys fundraising selections are wonderful gifts for teachers,
mailmen, gift exchanges, hostess gifts, or to use as stocking stuffers or
share with your holiday guests.  I assure you that you or anyone you give a
gift of Malleys chocolates to will be very pleased with the quality of their
products!

Let's hear some reactions from people who've looked at the site. The link is
below.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Cheryl