[Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Oct 26 21:47:21 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,
This is great.
I know a lot of people who will be very happy to have the meatloaf or fried chicken.
Some people may even like the Shrimp.
Richard should just go pet Cleopatra, he will feel better.
Just think by next week at this time we will be getting ready for the Banquet.
I hope everyone is thinking about or starting to pack for the Convention.
I also hope everyone is thinking about purchasing tickets for the raffles to be held this year.
Remember the At Large Chapter will be selling Tickets for $1 each or six for $5.
Second prize will be a Radio with AMSTFM and Weather Band. You can crank it to get more power when your battery goes low.
First prize will be half of the money raised from the drawing.
I am sure that other Chapters will remind everyone of their drawings as well.
Colleen Roth
President;
At Large Chapter