[Ohio-talk] Malley's Fliers

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 28 01:38:05 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

Cheryl Fischer sent me the Malley's fliers, which list and depict images of the candy items available on its Web site.  I will bring them to the convention.  When do you want me to distribute them?  Do you want me to leave the fliers at the registration desk?  Do you want me to hand them out when you announce the Malley's fundraising either at the board meeting or sometime in the convention meeting room?  Please let me know.

Thank you.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
    httpnd-of-ohio#main