[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookies Sale

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 29 01:30:13 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

Do you crave some chocolate chip cookies made with real butter, eggs, flour and other genuine ingredients?  Do you want cookies that don't come out of a box?  If you answered yes to any of these questions, please be sure to see me as I am selling homemade chocolate chip cookies made with real ingredients.  I actually had to crack some eggs to make these and melt some real butter.

I will be selling homemade chocolate chip cookies $1 per bag to raise funds for the Cuyahoga County Chapter, so remember to look for me or just make a bee line for the cookies whenever I say:

"Homemade chocolate chip cookies; $1 a bag."

See you at Convention and bring your sweet tooth with you!

Milena

--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!