[Ohio-talk] Important note about your eReader letters

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 2 20:59:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,
While writing my letter regarding the eReader situation this morning, I was
troubled by the name on the sample letter.  The suggested salutation is
"Dear Mr. Monteith," but Kris looked like a female spelling to me.
To get around it, I wrote mine saying "Dear Kris Monteith."
A little while ago, I mentioned it to a low vision friend who was also
writing a letter for us, at my prompting.  He googled the name and, sure
enough, a picture of a woman came up.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Deborah