[Ohio-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB Requests Your Feedback--Responses Needed Before September 12

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed Sep 4 12:54:16 UTC 2013

I received this email this morning and have done the survey. It is easy to
get to, but it is a bit odd in places. It seems to me the the radio buttons
sometimes appear before the choice and sometimes after. You have to listen
carefully to be sure that you have selected the answer that you wanted to.
The good news is that you can always check your work and change your answer
when it is wrong.

Good luck, and please take the time to do the survey.
Barbara

  _____