[Ohio-talk] Sightless Children Club first annual white cane walk October 12

Cindy cconley at fuse.net
Tue Sep 10 16:17:38 UTC 2013

Sightless Children Club has helped many of our members over the years with
purchasing technology - especially for our children. Here is your chance to
give back. They will be hosting a white cane walk and fundraiser on October
12. You can go to their facebook page to learn more.
Sightless Children Club 1st Annual White Cane Walk

It will start at the Sightless Children Club building - 950 Helke Rd.
Vandailia.

Cindy