[Ohio-talk] Report of FCC letters

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:04:16 UTC 2013

This is fantastic news, Barb! I will be looking forward to hearing the
outcome of our efforts.
I was at the library Family Fun and learning day today. Will Reed
announced that the nls will have a ap for the bvard/downloadable books
site available in early 2013 for I pad users. The android ap has been
unsuccessful in its development, and nls will be seeking contracters
to assist with overcoming the problems. There was quite a bit of
information about technology and the digital book players anyone with
questions can call  OLBPH at; 216.623.2911.

Stay cool and hydrated!
Cheryl Fields

--
Peace