[Ohio-talk] FYI

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Tue Sep 17 23:59:55 UTC 2013

I have to say that this is wonderful for the students and spirit families.
It was really exciting when the OSSB Panthers (now that I know that) Band went to the Rose Bowl.
It was such a neat thing.
Of course we all know that Braille is beautiful. It is so logical and so orderly.
It gives us so much freedom.
Congratulations to all of the students and all who have participated in any way.
I'm sure this took a lot of practice and maybe a little extra fund-raising too.
It would really be neat if Ohio State won.
I know you will do a great job and make us all purr.
Colleen Roth