[Ohio-talk] further information

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:24:24 UTC 2013

NFB Ohioans,

A definite congratulations to the OSSB band, especially to Misty. As a
result of this upcoming performance the fundraising committee has put
together a project to raise money for our organization. This is dine to
donate with Bob Evans restaurant at Graceland. Any time on Saturday,
September 21 that a person dines at Bob Evans and presents a flier we will
receive %10 of their sale. We will have copies of the flier at the board
meeting or you can get an email copy from president Eric at
eduffy at pobox.com.

Thanks and please consider participating by having supper after the board
meeting at Graceland's Bob Evans.

Shelbi