[Ohio-talk] Bob Evans Fundraiser

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Fri Sep 20 00:23:54 UTC 2013

That would be great! What we have found however is that these events have to be arranged with the individual community locations. There is no corporate event for Bob Evans or Applebee's that can be arranged. They must be arranged at the individual stores. If individual chapters would arrange such events during. Meet the blind month that would be terrific.