[Ohio-talk] FW: Wow ... what John Boehner just did:

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 21 10:37:36 UTC 2013

What part of OH do you liv?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dawn
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:33 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] FW: Wow ... what John Boehner just did:

Thanks for the information   and I need too mention  that Colleene Roth  is
a great brail instructor  and I really wish I could learn brail  I hate
depending on Jaws to read me something  that would mean  so much freedom too
me if I could read  I am fifty three years old and have somewhat numb finger
tips because of diabeties  but with the help from colleen roth  maybe  I can
learn  everyone have a blessed night