[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [BARD-Support] Welcome to BARD Mobile

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:46:31 UTC 2013

Hi, richard,

Alas, you have to use the timer on your iPhone to do this:

Choose the 'clock' app.

The fourth (bottom right) selection on that app is 'timer'.

Set the timer for how long you want to play.  When you get to the 'when timer ends' selection, choose 'stop playing'.  the trick here (and this is a bit annoying if you ask me), is that the music or book or whatever has to be playing when you set the timer in order for the 'stop playing' selection to appear.  This most likely means you'll miss some of the book while setting the timer… I guess that's what the 'rewind' button is for.

They had to have something to fix in version 1.1!..

Sheri W-J
On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:29 AM, "Payne, Richard L (GE Capital)" <richard.payne at ge.com<mailto:richard.payne at ge.com>>